Position Available Paid Research Position Opening for 2018-19 in Myrtle Beach, SC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrandStrand IM Residency

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Grand Strand Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is pleased to announce an opening for our Graduate Medical Education department's paid research assistant position. Our institution is home to 5 current residency programs (IM, TY, Surgery, Family Medicine, and ER) and continues to grow in scope and volume.

We are pleased to be able to offer a paid academic research position for the upcoming year; please see the attached description. There position includes frequent interaction with faculty physicians involved in the residency programs throughout the course of the year, and a flexible schedule to accommodate future residency interview requests or other personal commitments with advance notice. Candidates who have completed medical school and are looking for an academic opportunity while applying to residency will be given strong consideration, as will those looking to build a research career in academic medicine.

If interested in this position, please email a current resume (please include Step scores if taken) and letter of interest to the email address included in the attachment. Please include “GME Research Assistant” in the subject line.

Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled for the 2018-19 academic year.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• GME Research Assistant Job Description 201819.pdf
    296.9 KB · Views: 455
Grand Strand Medical Center in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina is pleased to announce an opening for our Graduate Medical Education department's paid research assistant position. Our institution is home to 5 current residency programs (IM, TY, Surgery, Family Medicine, and ER) and continues to grow in scope and volume.

We are pleased to be able to offer a paid academic research position for the upcoming year; please see the attached description. There position includes frequent interaction with faculty physicians involved in the residency programs throughout the course of the year, and a flexible schedule to accommodate future residency interview requests or other personal commitments with advance notice. Candidates who have completed medical school and are looking for an academic opportunity while applying to residency will be given strong consideration, as will those looking to build a research career in academic medicine.

If interested in this position, please email a current resume (please include Step scores if taken) and letter of interest to the email address included in the attachment. Please include “GME Research Assistant” in the subject line.

Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the position is filled for the 2018-19 academic year.
Hi, I'm interested in your program. I have pass all three USMLE exams, please let mt know how I can contact you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have applied to this position however I have not heard anything. Any updates would be appreciated.

Sandeep Yerra