Paid Surveys while being employed at a big chain

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted268170

Has anyone ever taken paid surveys and actually gotten paid? Has anyone ever been reprimanded for doing so? I got an email from about taking a 1hr survey regarding insulin and getting paid $275. Anyone hear of OLG? Problem is i get the feeling they want to know more about the company i work for and what insulins we go through/insurance billing. Given the current job market, I am a little scared of getting in trouble and possibly losing my job for divulging company info. What u guys/gals think?

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone ever taken paid surveys and actually gotten paid? Has anyone ever been reprimanded for doing so? I got an email from about taking a 1hr survey regarding insulin and getting paid $275. Anyone hear of OLG? Problem is i get the feeling they want to know more about the company i work for and what insulins we go through/insurance billing. Given the current job market, I am a little scared of getting in trouble and possibly losing my job for divulging company info. What u guys/gals think?

do it on your phone?