Paid Surveys while being employed at a big chain

Started by deleted268170
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted268170

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone ever taken paid surveys and actually gotten paid? Has anyone ever been reprimanded for doing so? I got an email from about taking a 1hr survey regarding insulin and getting paid $275. Anyone hear of OLG? Problem is i get the feeling they want to know more about the company i work for and what insulins we go through/insurance billing. Given the current job market, I am a little scared of getting in trouble and possibly losing my job for divulging company info. What u guys/gals think?
 
Has anyone ever taken paid surveys and actually gotten paid? Has anyone ever been reprimanded for doing so? I got an email from about taking a 1hr survey regarding insulin and getting paid $275. Anyone hear of OLG? Problem is i get the feeling they want to know more about the company i work for and what insulins we go through/insurance billing. Given the current job market, I am a little scared of getting in trouble and possibly losing my job for divulging company info. What u guys/gals think?

do it on your phone?