Pain Board Prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gasman654

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any suggestions? The more the better! I was thinking board vitals/pass machine but not sure if its enough.

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking: Dannemiller audio (2017 + 2022) plus Huntoon question book, plus Benzon review text, until...I was informed they're going to be offering a yearly, at home, online open-book testing option instead. Check with your board to see if you'll be eligible. Unless, that is, you want to take the big, ten-year, massive, anxiety provoking old school exam instead.

I recommend board vitals and pass machine. I did the question bank twice and it helped. I did go through the Dannemiller audios which were good too.

Members don't see this ad :)
SDN threads, and Lobel instagram

Reactions: 1 users
I recommend board vitals and pass machine. I did the question bank twice and it helped. I did go through the Dannemiller audios which were good too.

Glad people enjoy BV

I wrote most of those Q during my last month of residency. Paid for my move to fellowship 🤣

Reactions: 4 users
I did the boardvitals qbank twice and listened to the Dannemiller lectures in my car during my work commute. That was plenty. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user