This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

painj

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
We have a few newer pain management positions in various parts of the country. All of these opportunities are open to a variety of candidate's background-be it practicing currently or finishing fellowship
If any are in good locations for you-I have added the link to the direct posting.

Pittsburgh-solo pain physician looking for another to help with both expansion and increased patient flow:
Pittsburgh Pain Management Opportunity

Oklahoma City-practice immediately in the city-two openings-one for employed position and a second to take over practice from a retiring pain physician:
OK Pain Management Opportunity

Hour from Indianapolis-excellent position with successful practice for one of it's outpatient clinics with expanding ASC going in:
Indiana Pain Management Opportunity

Grand Rapids area-MI-two positions with separate practices-both with very strong ties in the communities:
JobMichigan

Phoenix and Tucson-practice opportunities in each city:
Pain Management Job,Phoenix and Tucson

Denver, CO-right in the city-interventional practice expanding into high level regenerative medicine:
Pain Management Physician Job-Denver

Members don't see this ad.

Have an update on the position that we posted here in Indiana. The chief of the group will be at ASIPP this week. If anyone has an interest in the position --http://www.painrecruiters.com/JobIndy.html and are at ASIPP-pm me or e-mail me at [email protected] I can set introductions to the physician and help facilitate a brief meeting between you.