Pain Physician and Pain Fellow (H-Visa MDs)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grandhe

PainFreeDoc
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well established private practice in Central Valley, CA - Looking for the following two types of positions:
Candidates should have an unrestricted CA licence.

1. Staff Position (One): Candidate should have finished a Pain Fellowship Interventional Program.

2. Pain Fellowships (Two): One- or two-year non-accredited fellowship programs available, depending on residency background.

Should have completed residency in one of the following: Anesthesia, PMR, Neurology, FP, IM, transitional.
Should be licensed in CA (or in process of obtaining licence).

Please email your resume and interest to [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
That visa preference is a very odd criteria for looking for a future colleague. The details imply to me that you are looking for:

1. Staff Position (One): Someone to pay a very low salary for the honor of continuing their visa

2. Pain Fellowships (Two): Someone to pay an obscenely low pay for the honor of continuing their visa.

I may be wrong...but I doubt it

i wouldnt call it slavery so much as indentured servitude. and he'll get some bites. nothing like expoliting the vulnerable, eh Grandhe?

Members don't see this ad :)
All depends on what you'd be going back to...and how bad the pay is.

If I had the choice of a job paying 100K in canada/us compared to being sent back to a second or third world country, I'd take the job.

All depends on what you'd be going back to...and how bad the pay is.

If I had the choice of a job paying 100K in canada/us compared to being sent back to a second or third world country, I'd take the job.

er... "being sent back"?

are you from a third world country?

er... "being sent back"?

are you from a third world country?

No, but I spent several months in two different third world countries during college. Great experience to temporarily live there, but I'd never want to stay permanently.

My time gave perspective on the smallness of the concerns we have to deal with in day to day life here in North America.

We are sorry for your misunderstanding of job posting.
Just for your information: the salary for staff and stipend
for fellow is higher than most of the cities in California.
These positions are open for every one who are eligible
and interested in pain management, not just for H1B
physicians as you understood.

ok then. Im in. How much?

How can you complete residency as a transitional year?

For Fellowship Position:
If you have one year of residency (irrespective of any program) and you are an american graduate, you can get CA license and will be eligible for this fellowship position.
(International medical graduates need two years)

For Staff / Fellow Position:

Because of Family obligations for a selected candidate, we now have a vacancy.
Any one who is eligible is more than welcome to apply to [email protected].