painful

Started by scurred
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scurred

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are the last three weeks of medical school...oh bring me a path slide
 
LOL, you have no idea what pain is. Med school was the good old days.

The blood bank pager will redefine pain for you...
 
No...studying for the boards will redefine pain.

Go rent Billy Madison. Substitute residency for high school. Watch this scene until you reach enlightenment.

3rd Grader: How's high school Billy?
Billy Madison: High school is great. I'm learning new things and everyone is really nice.
3rd Grader: Gee, I can't wait till I get into high school.
Billy Madison: [whispering] Don't you say that. Don't you ever say that. Stay here. Stay here as long as you can. For the love of God, cherish it. You have to cherish it.