palm beach atlantic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

green

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi- anyone here go to palm beach atlantic college of pharmacy? If you do- what's it like? When you applied- what was you gpa and pcat score? Just curious :p I know it's a newer school so I wanted to get some insight on their admissions process and just overall impression of the school. I tried going to their website- but haven't had any luck.

Members don't see this ad.

green said:
hi- anyone here go to palm beach atlantic college of pharmacy? If you do- what's it like? When you applied- what was you gpa and pcat score? Just curious :p I know it's a newer school so I wanted to get some insight on their admissions process and just overall impression of the school. I tried going to their website- but haven't had any luck.

I've met several students from Palm Beach Atlantic. From talking with them, it seems like the program is really well rounded. They have to attend chapel, but it doesn't interfere with their studies. I think they will be graduating their first class in about a year. I applied there but I turned down my interview because I had already accepted my seat at UF.