Palm lifedrive Hardly Used!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Slyjoker87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!

I just bought a palm lifedrive from a girl here at school but I doubt that I will be using it. She had hardly used it (actually, it has almost no use what-so-ever) and gave me all of the original packaging and materials!

I can provide pictures if you are seriously interested.

I am asking 175USD + shipping. (or save on pickup if you live in Chicago)

If no one here wants it, I am going to toss it up on eBay next week.

Here is the stock link:
http://www.palm.com/us/products/mobilemanagers/lifedrive/index.html

http://www.palm.com/us/products/mobilemanagers/lifedrive/index.html

Please, serious inquiries only!

Thanks!
👍