Technology Palm users, please advise

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

superty76

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am going to buy a palm in the next couple days, just curious what model is most helpful for a MSIII. I can't decide btwn the Tungsten C, T5 or others. I dont need one of the ones with a phone (Treo I believe) but other than that I have no idea. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I have the T5. Does everything I could ask for and then some. Lots of memory, fast, great resolution. I have a ton of programs on it (ePocrates Essentials, PocketEM, PEPID EM & Lab, Stedman's, MedCalc 3000, Washington Manual, and of course, Tetris).

I think it's overkill though. I only have this thing because I'm a geek. You can probably get away with something less pricey, such as the Zire series.

Palm is coming out with a new Tungsten T model. Currently it's the Tungsten xx, but it's anticipated that they will change this to a T6 or something similar. It will have Bluetooth and built-in WiFi (the T5 lacks WiFi, but has built-in Bluetooth). It will have a slower processor and less memory, but will still be ample for nearly all users. The price is about $100 less than the current T5.

Here is the link with info: http://www.palminfocenter.com/view_story.asp?ID=8070