Panafil Not Covered

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrightLight

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nor does Accuzyme. The prescriber asked me for alternatives, but I was at my wit's end. For people who have experiences with wound-debriding agents, what would you recommend for alternatives to submit to insurance?
 
Nor does Accuzyme. The prescriber asked me for alternatives, but I was at my wit's end. For people who have experiences with wound-debriding agents, what would you recommend for alternatives to submit to insurance?

I'm pretty sure I just saw something about these agents either being not effective or not approved medication so I'm sure that has something to do with it. Just get then the stuff to do wet to dry dressings or send them downt to ace hardware for some 120grit
 
Collagenase - Santyl

The other drugs were taken off the market because they were found to be ineffective.