Panic help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hyupark

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have exactly 23 days left until my exam.
I just took AAMC FL 3,4,7.

My scores are
1.FL #3: PS 10 VS 9 BS 9
2. FL#7: PS 10 VS 8 BS 12
3. FL#4: PS 10 VS 9 BS 9

I would really like to score above 30. How do I do this? Is this possible in a month?

Any Advice?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi,

Above 30 is a realistic score for you on the real MCAT. Just keep pushing hard and also take care of yourself (relax). Many people (including myself) do better on the real MCAT while some do worse. Make sure to take all of the FL AAMC's, you are in decent shape!

I don't really know how to improve my score!! I went over the exams and I made very dumb mistakes like not reading the question carefully!

How do I improve? Should I go over the content?

I don't really know how to improve my score!! I went over the exams and I made very dumb mistakes like not reading the question carefully!

Are you getting the questions wrong, because you don't know the stuff? If not, then just practice. You'll start getting comfortable with how they ask the questions, and you'll be good. It'll also help with your nerves.

You already answered your question: read the question carefully! And as the person above me said, keep practicing! With practice comes routine, with routine comes calmness. With calmness comes clarity.. and so on :p. Try to be confident, it really has an impact on performance. I've had quite a few MCAT panic attacks myself but they all turned out to be counter productive.