Panicking About COMLEX/COMSAE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DPTinthemaking15

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We have a month before we take COMSAE because our school requires it to sit for Level I. I told myself first year I would take the USMLE as well, but I am only taking COMLEX. I know… I know… Awful idea, but I don’t want an academic residency/location. I come from a small town and want to return to said small town lol. With all of that being said. I have matured half of Pepper Micro/Pharm, half of Turn Up 2 OMT's Anki deck and I currently have 900 cards left in Pepper Pathoma before I finish it.

I am panicking, because I haven’t touched a lot of Physio/Biochem with the exception of a few practice questions. And I want to do well on COMSAE/COMLEX, but I won’t be hurt if I “just pass.” Can anyone recommend a high yield source for Physio/Biochem/other random facts that I should know? I love Anki, but with the amount of time I have left, it isn’t feasible to add Physeo’s Anki deck or Zanki Physio.

Any help would be appreciated.