Panicking - Academic Probation???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hellokittyhello123

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So my first semester of college was technically all withdrawal's - 5 W's - As such apparently that shows that is academic probation per my school's transcript. Does that constitute as disciplinary action in the ADSAS application? I don't really want to put it down when it really wasn't any kind of "action" like cheating. Please fill me in guys

Members don't see this ad.

It does. Asked a few schools about whether they consider it disciplinary action during interview days. They do. They consider not putting it down a deal breaker if they find out.

Members don't see this ad :)
See the attached pdf

Attachments

• Questions in applications concerning misconduct.pdf
    64.3 KB · Views: 231
Kick butt in the rest of your courses and be honest on your application. It's not a dealbreaker.

Be open and honest in your application. If it feels even slightly like you're trying to hide something then it's probably something you should disclose. You will be given the chance to explain your situation, frame that discussion well.

Youre not out of the running, get your affairs in order and destroy the dat, future classes.

Sent from my SM-G935V using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user