Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everybody!
I submitted my application to AMCAS October 15 and applied among other to UCSF and Albert.
I'm very late I know, but here's more: I forgot to list my AP courses... there's 11 of them.
The deadline for UCSF is October 15 and for the transcript verification it's October 29..
What can I do now? Most probably my application will be returned.. can I do smth about this?
If not, what does it mean that it's returned? Will I still be able to apply to UCSF ? or did I miss the deadline? or is the deadline the 29th?
I am really confused, and AMCAS won't reply before monday/tuesday since it's a weekend.
Does anybody know more about this? Any help?
I submitted my application to AMCAS October 15 and applied among other to UCSF and Albert.
I'm very late I know, but here's more: I forgot to list my AP courses... there's 11 of them.
The deadline for UCSF is October 15 and for the transcript verification it's October 29..
What can I do now? Most probably my application will be returned.. can I do smth about this?
If not, what does it mean that it's returned? Will I still be able to apply to UCSF ? or did I miss the deadline? or is the deadline the 29th?
I am really confused, and AMCAS won't reply before monday/tuesday since it's a weekend.
Does anybody know more about this? Any help?

