Panicking now!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

want2bdentist

15+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
hey guys, just wondering if anyone's heard anything from VCU or U. Louisville. Am I too late to hear from them now? VCU is my state school and wondering if I'll be hearing anything good from them now? I'm really beginning to panic over it now as I think my chances of dental school are probably gone! Thanks! :(

DDSdude

Never Give Up...Never
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would call the schools and ask them. Waiting can be a killer, especially this late in the process.

Good Luck!

JRogoff

Resident Palatal Phallacy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thats a negative on Lousiville for me also, but no biggie for me, got into places higher on my list. If i get in and you don't i'll sell you my spot....Haha! Just hang in there!

intervieweeeeee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm surprised that you haven't heard from Louisville. In my experience they were the best school when it came to updating me on my application status.

I received an email the day after my interview putting me on the "Next to be Contacted" list. That is followed by a snail mail letter.

I believe their class is full now, though, so the only acceptances from here on out will be to replace students who choose to go elsewhere.

Good luck.