• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

want2bdentist

15+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2004
Status (Visible)
hey guys, just wondering if anyone's heard anything from VCU or U. Louisville. Am I too late to hear from them now? VCU is my state school and wondering if I'll be hearing anything good from them now? I'm really beginning to panic over it now as I think my chances of dental school are probably gone! Thanks! :(

DDSdude

Never Give Up...Never
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Status (Visible)
I would call the schools and ask them. Waiting can be a killer, especially this late in the process.

Good Luck!

JRogoff

Resident Palatal Phallacy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 20, 2004
Plantation, FL
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
Thats a negative on Lousiville for me also, but no biggie for me, got into places higher on my list. If i get in and you don't i'll sell you my spot....Haha! Just hang in there!

intervieweeeeee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 12, 2004
Status (Visible)
I'm surprised that you haven't heard from Louisville. In my experience they were the best school when it came to updating me on my application status.

I received an email the day after my interview putting me on the "Next to be Contacted" list. That is followed by a snail mail letter.

I believe their class is full now, though, so the only acceptances from here on out will be to replace students who choose to go elsewhere.

Good luck.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.