panicking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rchuloholla

Probationary Status
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:scared: :scared: :scared: I'm so scared.. i'm gonan get a D in my computers class... my gpa is now gonna be a 3.997 science 3.99 and my dat is 26 in all parts. will i get rejected?!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

Members don't see this ad.

i'm kidding btw.. i'm so bored :rolleyes:

:scared: :scared: :scared: I'm so scared.. i'm gonan get a D in my computers class... my gpa is now gonna be a 3.997 science 3.99 and my dat is 26 in all parts. will i get rejected?!! :scared: :scared: :scared:

OH MY GOD............ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly, you should just withdraw all your apps and cancel your interviews because once they see that 3.9999 after your academic update period its basically over for you.

Your best option at this point... go jump off a tall building.

damn dude... that is the crappiest GPA ever! hahah... (sadly there are ppl like that on here for real)

Computers - No way- look at u - u master on SDN!! Anything else I would believe.....

hey shuna why did u withdraw from temple? it was a great school!!!

hey shuna why did u withdraw from temple? it was a great school!!!

B/c its not my 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and so on choice...I didnt want to waste my time money and sleep on that interview and to give a chance to someone that really WANTS this interview a chance to go before Dec.1st....

oh i c.. i was just wondering..thanks for being so considerate for the other applicants :D

Status
Not open for further replies.