Paper technique for angle ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

predentalstudent9

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I read on some of the threads that some people use the paper the testing center gives you to put it on the screen to help them during the angle ranking section. I was wondering what technique this is? How can you utilize paper to see which angle is smaller/bigger?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's where you sneak a protractor into the testing room inside your pants and then place it against the screen when the security team isn't looking so that you can measure the angles correctly. Accuracy is almost 99% guaranteed if you use this method.
Sounds totally worth it if you're caught....

Reactions: 1 user
You will be thrown out if you touch the screen

:eek: That's TERRIFYING....when I did the angle ranking when I took the DAT I was ALL OVER the screen. Nobody came :confused:

Edit: Just read that you were being sarcastic -__-

:eek: That's TERRIFYING....when I did the angle ranking when I took the DAT I was ALL OVER the screen. Nobody came :confused:

Edit: Just read that you were being sarcastic -__-
Haha I was kidding about the protractor thing, but some testing centers WILL throw you out. It all depends on the location. You'd think things would be standardized at this point.

Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 users
They have gotten very strict over the years. Before they changed to dry erase boards they used to give paper and pencil A student told me he sharpened his pencil to a very sharp point and put it to the screen for angle ranking. Now make one false move and it could end in disaster.

Good luck to everyone studying..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
You just have to figure it out... There aren't any *tricks* that are worthwhile

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app