Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have 42 credits from a Paramedic program I completed through a community college. I got an A in the program. How will this play out on my app?
If my undgrad cum gpa is 3.43 and my CC gpa is 4.0 @ 42 credits, will this bring my cumulative gpa significantly? Or is it viewed separately. Would these be considered science credits? It's partial work towards an associates degree that I didn't complete since I already had a BS. I just wanted the medic course.
If my undgrad cum gpa is 3.43 and my CC gpa is 4.0 @ 42 credits, will this bring my cumulative gpa significantly? Or is it viewed separately. Would these be considered science credits? It's partial work towards an associates degree that I didn't complete since I already had a BS. I just wanted the medic course.