Paranoid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Scorpio59643

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm currently a pre-pharmacy student actually doing a career change from nursing to pharmacy. Since I started college doing my nursing prereqs I had never had to drop a class but now that I'm trying to get through organic chem I am really struggling and I have to take it over. I feel so paranoid that because I have to take it over my application won't be as strong. I'm also curious to know how my career change will affect my chances of admission.
 
I'm currently a pre-pharmacy student actually doing a career change from nursing to pharmacy. Since I started college doing my nursing prereqs I had never had to drop a class but now that I'm trying to get through organic chem I am really struggling and I have to take it over. I feel so paranoid that because I have to take it over my application won't be as strong. I'm also curious to know how my career change will affect my chances of admission.


one would be nothing. Just focus and do well from now on forward.
 
I'm currently a pre-pharmacy student actually doing a career change from nursing to pharmacy. Since I started college doing my nursing prereqs I had never had to drop a class but now that I'm trying to get through organic chem I am really struggling and I have to take it over. I feel so paranoid that because I have to take it over my application won't be as strong. I'm also curious to know how my career change will affect my chances of admission.
Work harder next time. I failed many classes and I'm a student.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

Similar threads