Pardon my ignorance...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SD Skunk

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
but damn, homies, i've been oblivious to these two terms for eons and it's about ****ing time that i ask:

could someone please explain what a "troll" is, and what "bump" means?

thank you all in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

SD Skunk said:
but damn, homies, i've been oblivious to these two terms for eons and it's about ****ing time that i ask:

could someone please explain what a "troll" is, and what "bump" means?

thank you all in advance.

I know for sure what bump is: it's when you post in a thread just to bump it to the head of the forum.

Troll - I think this is someone who posts only to inflame people, but I could be wrong on that one.

Anastasis said:
I know for sure what bump is: it's when you post in a thread just to bump it to the head of the forum.

Troll - I think this is someone who posts only to inflame people, but I could be wrong on that one.

thank you so damn much

Members don't see this ad :)
I think bump stands for bring up my post

Pardon my french but you're....

i had to say it.

dr.z said:
I didn't know it stood for somthing.

i didnt have a clue that it meant anything either...

tomorrowgirl99 said:
I think bump stands for bring up my post
not really, but that would work. Bumping a thread is just bringing it to the top, which is why a lot of other forums use "BTT" or "TTT"

I asked the question at different forums, and they've all said bring up my post.

TTT stands for third tier toilet.
As in "my, what a TTT school you go to" :smuggrin:

trolling is when you just cast your bait in and hope some gullable sum'bitch bites. It works in fishing and on the internet.