-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Parking
Started by Ryan_eyeball
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
UHCO is about 100 dollars a year to park in the lot right behind the school.
I walk to school, so no parking. Subway is $2 each way, when I take it. (Daily parking in Midtown runs ~$300/mo, but no one ever drives...)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I was at Berkeley, I bought a used motorcycle for $400. Motorcycle/scooter parking was free in designated areas and the closest one was a 2 minute walk from the optometry building.maiday919 said:it's $500 for 3 quarters to park in a garage at ICO
Ben Chudner said:When I was at Berkeley, I bought a used motorcycle for $400. Motorcycle/scooter parking was free in designated areas and the closest one was a 2 minute walk from the optometry building.
👍
I purchased a year long commuter parking permit for $935! 😱
However, it was for a Faculty/Staff permit (my job covers some of the cost) and it's for a full year instead of the academic year. I think the normal cost for a student parking pass would be around $600-$700 for the academic school year (August-May).
- Rosanna
Rosanna said:👍
I purchased a year long commuter parking permit for $935! 😱
However, it was for a Faculty/Staff permit (my job covers some of the cost) and it's for a full year instead of the academic year. I think the normal cost for a student parking pass would be around $600-$700 for the academic school year (August-May).
- Rosanna
Hi,
I heard that bike theft is a problem at Berkeley. When I went to look for apts. a couple weeks ago, I noticed a lot of bikes that were dismantled. But since I live about a mile away, I might have to consider cycling to school. How safe is it exactly? I'm not planning on purchasing a bike over $150.
Ning-Ju
I believe bike theft is a problem in any large public university. I have several classmates that ride their bikes to school and there is a bike rake right outside of Minor Hall either by the architecture building or right behind at Haas or the Faculty Club. I personally dont ride a bicycle so I dont know how safe it is to have your bike here. I havent heard of anyone getting their bikes stolen.