Part 1 decks 2007 for sale!

Started by yuvadoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yuvadoc

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have following part 1 material for sale. I'm done with my exam and i don't need this material any more.
-Dental decks 2006-07 ( Comes with box, excellent condition)
-Part 1 NBDE first aid 2006-07 ( like new)
-USMLE first aid 2006( like new
Lippincott's bio chemistry ( marked)
Microbiology made ridiculously simple ( highlights inside)
Kaplan review notes ( print outs from CD)
Pilot paper 2004, 2000, 2002 released exam( Paper based)

If interested write me at [email protected]
 
Hi
I need the papers pls from 2000-2004.
Would it be possible for u to email or send them to me pls
Thx
 
I have following part 1 material for sale. I'm done with my exam and i don't need this material any more.
-Dental decks 2006-07 ( Comes with box, excellent condition)
-Part 1 NBDE first aid 2006-07 ( like new)
-USMLE first aid 2006( like new
Lippincott's bio chemistry ( marked)
Microbiology made ridiculously simple ( highlights inside)
Kaplan review notes ( print outs from CD)
Pilot paper 2004, 2000, 2002 released exam( Paper based)

If interested write me at [email protected]

My material has been sold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.