Part 2 Asda Released Exams For Sale!!

Started by DrPerio
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrPerio

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have the part 2 ASDA RELEASED questions in hard copy. I have a total of 11booklets. The series are 1978, 78, 80, 81, 82, A, D, F, G, H, I, J, K. Plus, a lot of information/websites for part 2 absolutely free!!

There is a little marking on the pages, some highlighted points, and data from other books written on the blank sides.

For prices, contact me at [email protected]. I am moving, so please contact me at the earliest.....

All the Best!!!
 
Hi All,

I am moving, so I am giving the above mentioned booklets for the lowest prices ever...

Contact me at [email protected] in the next 2 days for the books!!!!!!!!

Rohini.