Part 2 Study Plan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wedelstaedt

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
All this extra time on my hands, figured I may as well start studying for part 2 and maybe get it out the way early. I was planning on running through dental mastery app for my first run and then using the board vitals app for a second run. Supplementing with youtube, FA, and released questions. Anyone done something similar? I was also wondering if these apps have reset options to run through them again?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you C/O 2021 or 2022? Just wondering because I wanted to know generally when other dental schools take part 2. Thank you!

I ran through the mastery app when I studied for part 2 but I didn't find it as helpful as I did for part 1.

I would definitely recommend Mental Dental's youtube video series - it was a good concise but high-yield review.

Between the Mastery APP, Mental Dental, and released question you will be more than ready.

Members don't see this ad :)
All this extra time on my hands, figured I may as well start studying for part 2 and maybe get it out the way early. I was planning on running through dental mastery app for my first run and then using the board vitals app for a second run. Supplementing with youtube, FA, and released questions. Anyone done something similar? I was also wondering if these apps have reset options to run through them again?

This is my plan. Do you know where to find the released exam copies?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk