part one exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jrcny2003

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i have some doubts about etaking the part one

i got 80 and lots in anatomy when i took in july 2003..i took up all the papers in dec 2003 and got 78 with all pass but i guess that doesnt makea difference ....its equivalent to failure....i want to know if i can take up only anatomy now and use it with the july score...
do u think i can geta admission in any dental school with 78.

Members don't see this ad.

hi there!
the best thing to do is to call up ada and tell them the whole thing ,slowly and clearly and then ask for their opinion and what is allowed.they will definitely be able to help u.dont waste time with ur own thoughts and assumptions,just ask them straight and call in the morning as soon as their office opens.good luck!
shree

hey! though i acknowledge shree's idea of contacting the ADA, but remember this is USA, no one will ever, ever commit and give you any kind of "definitive" suggestion......so i dont think that will help....well if I were you, i would just tell my self that these scores arent gonna help me and i WILL need to get a better score to get into a school here, and so i woud take some time off, prepare well and retake the exam and smash it the next time.....!
all the best!
K'jal.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi jc
maybe if u find it hard to take all 4 at once u can take 2 exams at a time and try to score better...if such a thing is allowed/

Originally posted by KAJALKIRAN
hey! though i acknowledge shree's idea of contacting the ADA, but remember this is USA, no one will ever, ever commit and give you any kind of "definitive" suggestion......so i dont think that will help....

Amen to that!!!