1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

part-time dentists

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Kniles5, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Kniles5

Kniles5 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    Okay, why is everyone so against the part-time dentist? I can't tell you how many times I have heard, "They only want to work part-time" followed by the rolling of the eyes. I am all for them!! I plan to own my own practice and have those part-timers come work for me. It is only profitable for the full-time business owner. We can legally have more hygienists and the office sees more patients. We should embrace the part-time dentist!!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Audio

Audio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

I think certain people don't like the fact that they are taking up dental school spots. I don't care.

4. aphistis

Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician, Dentist
    "...legally have more hygienists"?