Part-Time Partnerships?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corymartin2012

Collegiate Golfer
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello there everyone.

I was curious if its possible to find someone (fellow dentist/dental student) who would after a couple years working (2-4years) be willing to partnership and kind of split a practice.

I would love a practice in a good area pulling good profits and be able to work 2days/week followed by 3days/week and be able to pull in 60-80k. Is that possible or heard of?

Even if it worked with three dentists in two different practices (would technically work better). Just curious on any feedback.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello there everyone.

I was curious if its possible to find someone (fellow dentist/dental student) who would after a couple years working (2-4years) be willing to partnership and kind of split a practice.

I would love a practice in a good area pulling good profits and be able to work 2days/week followed by 3days/week and be able to pull in 60-80k. Is that possible or heard of?

Even if it worked with three dentists in two different practices (would technically work better). Just curious on any feedback.

It most certainly is possible. Not all partnerships are 50/50 or even 33.33/33.33/33.33 or 25/25/25/25. There are many partnership that might be say 66.66/33.33 or 80/20 or 50/25/25 etc.

It's just a matter of finding a practice with a potential partner who has the same basic interest in the percentage of partnership that you do