Part time

Started by icekitsune
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

icekitsune

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wanted some advise regarding my situation. Currently I'm a part time pharmacist with a company similar to Sam's/Costcos. I really like the company and would like to stay there though unfortunantly they don't have FT position. There is another PT position opening thats closer that I would like to apply, retail. However, I just don't know if its allowed since its kinda both retail and its a competitor ...
 
Part time is the new normal for new grads. You should work for both companies. You got to eat right?
 
wouldn't working in 2 retail gigs have conflict of interest? Look at that clause in your contract. You might lose your job if they find out you work for a different company in the same setting.