part2 -written nbde

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anajali

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am taking the nbde part2 in march 2005...I was wondering if somebody who has taken part2 wriiten can answer my question...i need to know how the radiographs and the pictures are in the wriiten test?are they clear and legible?
coz the papers i have are photocpied and thus the clarity of the radiographs is very bad....

Members don't see this ad.

anajali said:
Hi,
I am taking the nbde part2 in march 2005...I was wondering if somebody who has taken part2 wriiten can answer my question...i need to know how the radiographs and the pictures are in the wriiten test?are they clear and legible?
coz the papers i have are photocpied and thus the clarity of the radiographs is very bad....

Hello everyone,

I'm very much interested in gettin NBDE part 2 papers, so if anyone
has got any of the papers or any information about nbde part 2, i
would like to request them to msg me as soon as possible, as i'm
scheduled for appearin soon.

Thanks.

anajali said:
Hi,
the pics are pretty ok, radiographs some r ok some r bad. i took the computerised exam. but definitely not as bad as the photocopied ones
hope this helps

Hi Ann,
Thank u for letting me know....i was really taken back seeing those photocopied pictures as am not in a position to figure out a single thing....
Anyways thanks for letting me know ur experience...

Ann 03 said:
the pics are pretty ok, radiographs some r ok some r bad. i took the computerised exam. but definitely not as bad as the photocopied ones
hope this helps