Participants Needed for Capstone Project!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otstudent88

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Oluwaseun Kuye. This summer, I will be completing my Capstone project for my Occupational Therapy Doctoral Degree at Boston University. My Capstone aims to bring awareness to the provision and delivery of culturally relevant and sensitive occupational therapy services. In this project, I hope to create adaptive, traditional, Nigerian clothing for wheelchair users. Adaptive fashion has grown immensely over the years, but still fails to address all apparel-related challenges wheelchair users face and has yet to include clothing from various cultural groups.

I am currently seeking volunteers as participants in this project. Participation in this study involves completing an online survey OR an interview via zoom, depending on the participant subgroup that you are eligible to participate in. The interview or survey would take approximately 30-45 minutes of your time to complete. Please find the attached recruitment flier for more details regarding the study, inclusion criteria, and what participation will entail.

In order to participate you must: 18+ years old, use a wheelchair for a majority of the day (may use other mobility assistive devices), be able to read and write in English, internet/ wifi access. I would like to assure you that this study has been reviewed and received ethics clearance by the Institutional Review Board at Boston University.

If you are interested in participating in this survey, please contact me via email or telephone. [email protected]

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Revised Recruitment Flier NC.png
    Revised Recruitment Flier NC.png
    284.2 KB · Views: 56