Partying with SDNers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaipirinhaQuinho

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

Nice to meet all of you. I had a lot of fun at cornell ( a little too much i think.) Anyway, keep in touch and hope to see you again at different interviews.

-zorro.

Members don't see this ad.

join the crowd, i got mine last week :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I've met really great people at interviews too, but they all seem to be SDN lurkers. Rachel from Einstein, I know you're out there. :smuggrin:

Yea, Noura and David from the Cornell interview we know you're out there. Don't be scared ;)

Naura (my awesome roomie @ cornell) thought I was a crazy stalker for knowing people by their screen names on SDN :eek:

I hope I didn't scare her too much :p

Hope to see some SDNers @ Einstein this weekend!

If any of you are coming to interview at UPenn, IM me (PostalWookie), I'll show you a good time.

PostalWookie said:
If any of you are coming to interview at UPenn, IM me (PostalWookie), I'll show you a good time.
That sounds like quite a proposition! :laugh:

Cornell was awesome...i think all schools should bring all interviewees together like they did. And make sure all the alcohol is covered as well.
civic, did we meet?

JayQuah said:
Cornell was awesome...i think all schools should bring all interviewees together like they did. And make sure all the alcohol is covered as well.
civic, did we meet?

I don't think so. I was at the first Cornell interview. Is that the one you were at? Maybe I'll catch you somewhere else.

civic57 said:
I don't think so. I was at the first Cornell interview. Is that the one you were at? Maybe I'll catch you somewhere else.

ah yes...i was at the second one...yeah for sure? UCLA coming up maybe? Colorado in Jan?

i agree that meeting so many mud/phuds at once (@ the Tri-I) was pretty awesome. we should start building our network :p

cross our fingers for Dec. 7th when the decisions come out :luck:

neoserenity333 said:
i agree that meeting so many mud/phuds at once (@ the Tri-I) was pretty awesome. we should start building our network :p

cross our fingers for Dec. 7th when the decisions come out :luck:
I cannot stop thinking about the Tri-I call. One week..... :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHAHA...I know...that email that Ruth sent out just made the suspense even worse. I already know that I'm gonna get absolutley nothing done at work after 12pm next wednesday.

Bluntman said:
HAHAHA...I know...that email that Ruth sent out just made the suspense even worse. I already know that I'm gonna get absolutley nothing done at work after 12pm next wednesday.
I know! And I have to fly to Chicago that afternoon. I've instructed my family to answer every call that day, and I will be checking my messages the second the plane lands, and will hopefully have cause to embarass myself in public. :laugh:

You were at my Cornell interview... who were you?

Best of luck to you all. I remember the day clearly (i believe it was dec 12th for us). Olaf has to make a bunch of calls that day, so he is brief - but make sure you celebrate!

I recall that in the intervening months triI went into the mental back-burner because they acceptance was relatively early and I heard back from a number of other great places in the mean time - but I strongly recommend that you attend the revisit regardless. You'll remember why you liked triI so much the first time (or you'll be sure in your decision to go somewhere else).

See you at the revisit.

ack i am so disappointed I don't get to meet any of you. Damn Tri-I rejection. Seems the only place I'll get a chance to meet any of the regulars here is UW. Nobody is going to my penn or yale one that i see :(

SeventhSon said:
ack i am so disappointed I don't get to meet any of you. Damn Tri-I rejection. Seems the only place I'll get a chance to meet any of the regulars here is UW. Nobody is going to my penn or yale one that i see :(
I'll be at your UW interview, and I'm the only SDNer that matters, right? :laugh:

Any one gonna be at UCLA on December 8 or Northwestern on Jan 18-20?

I'll be at UCLA this Thursday...

Okay, I know I'm not exactly preserving anonymity by posting my interview dates and personal details (because, come on, how many biracial women are on the interview circuit this year?), but I really didn't expect to be sitting in a bar after my Northwestern interview, and hear someone yell "Thundrstorm!" across the room. :laugh:

I'm going to have to start watching what I say. :laugh:

Thundrstorm said:
Okay, I know I'm not exactly preserving anonymity by posting my interview dates and personal details (because, come on, how many biracial women are on the interview circuit this year?), but I really didn't expect to be sitting in a bar after my Northwestern interview, and hear someone yell "Thundrstorm!" across the room. :laugh:

I'm going to have to start watching what I say. :laugh:

BUSTED! :D
-the guy that called you out

ps, had fun with you guys and gals this week. good luck with it all.

Anybody coming out to interview at Iowa? It is a pretty fun weekend - as fun as those things can be, I guess. :rolleyes: