Pass/Fail or Letter Grade for prereq

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Out.here.struggling

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so I'm currently a junior, specifially on the DO track. To be honest my prereqs are not the best; I've gotten a mix of B's and C's in the past. This year I'm taking orgo and it looks like I'm in that C range. Should I take opt for pass/fail instead of the letter grade, I know this would help my GPA but idk how med schools would look at it. Please any advice would be appreciated.
 
To be honest my prereqs are not the best; I've gotten a mix of B's and C's in the past.

It happens. I have a mix of B's and C's as well, but make sure you don't have a downward trend.
It always looks better if you take the grade...as weird of a time it is with COVID and online school.