Pass/Fail Schools

Started by jweeze
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jweeze

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I saw in another thread the mention of pass/fail schools and residencies. Which schools are pass/fail?
 
It might be a good idea to make a list of schools you want to apply to and then do some research on each school to see if they are on the pass/fail grading system. It's a lot easier than having us name every single school.

I only know of a few. I think UCSD, Pacific University - Oregon and USN. I think those are P/F. I'm not 100% sure.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know UCDenver has some classes pass/fail, where as UTexas has some classes where you fail unless you make an 85! 😱
 
👍
It might be a good idea to make a list of schools you want to apply to and then do some research on each school to see if they are on the pass/fail grading system. It's a lot easier than having us name every single school.

I only know of a few. I think UCSD, Pacific University - Oregon and USN. I think those are P/F. I'm not 100% sure.
👍
 
I saw in another thread the mention of pass/fail schools and residencies. Which schools are pass/fail?

USN (soon to be Roseman University of Health Sciences) is a pass/fail system. You have to get 90% on everything to pass.
 
NEOUCOP I believe is Pass-Fail-Honors. Honors is just the equivalent of an A versus a regular pass, which is C through B. Could vary based on the class though.