Pass Program or Kaplan 2x?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaleerkalut

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting 2nd year soon, and I was wondering if I should do Kaplan 1x and the Pass Program 1x or if I should do Kaplan 2x?

I'm doing Biochem, Physiology, and Pharm this summer before school starts for Kaplan and I was going to do the rest later throughout the year and then do the whole program again (this is all while also going through Qbanks daily).

I just recently found out about the Pass Program, but I'm not sure if it is something good or worth it in comparison to doing Kaplan a 2nd time.

I appreciate everyone's help, thanks :)

Members don't see this ad.

I am starting 2nd year soon, and I was wondering if I should do Kaplan 1x and the Pass Program 1x or if I should do Kaplan 2x?

I'm doing Biochem, Physiology, and Pharm this summer before school starts for Kaplan and I was going to do the rest later throughout the year and then do the whole program again (this is all while also going through Qbanks daily).

I just recently found out about the Pass Program, but I'm not sure if it is something good or worth it in comparison to doing Kaplan a 2nd time.

I appreciate everyone's help, thanks :)

Nobody??? :(

Nobody??? :(

I covered the PASS program after Kaplan and picked up some extra points. However, as a whole I found my time would have been better spent nailing first aid.

If you have bucket loads of time, do it. If not, you're not missing out if you skip it.