PASS- Submitted but added an extra letter of recommendation after - Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andrewwww

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the update button enough, or do i need to notify the programs that an additional letter was added at this point?

Members don't see this ad.

Just click on the update application button :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes, add the letter and update the application, PASS will send it to all of the respective programs.

How about adding NBDE scores? I have submitted my application and said on the test section that I will take the test. Now, I have passed and sent my score to pass. Should I update my application right away or wait till it get posted on my standardized test section?

To clarify for anyone struggling with whether hit that update button or not, this is the part that I have copied straight from ADEA PASS help section:

Once you submit your application, most sections are locked to prevent edits. Updates you can make include:

• Editing your contact information.
  • Editing your profile information (username, password, security question, etc.).
  • Adding programs with deadlines that have not yet passed.
  • Editing or deleting evaluations that remain incomplete.
  • Adding new test scores, experiences, achievements, and/or certifications, if applicable (you are unable to edit or delete existing entries).
  • Editing program materials for programs you have not yet submitted to (programs you have already submitted to will be locked).
After making your updates, click Update my application to send the changes to your programs. If you have updates for other sections of your application, submit these updates directly to your programs.

Hope that helps :)

Reactions: 1 users