PASS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoneGraft

Reaction score
I was just reflecting on what happens if you do not get accepted into Dental School through the PASS program of a residency? What is next? I just wanted to open the discussion. There is so much hope when applying and it can be hard to get in, some times after trying several times.

Members don't see this ad.

I was just reflecting on what happens if you do not get accepted into Dental School through the PASS program of a residency? What is next? I just wanted to open the discussion. There is so much hope when applying and it can be hard to get in, some times after trying several times.
I know many successful dentist in private practice who have made it by licensing by credentials. There is a lot of hope. Do not give up.

I know many successful dentist in private practice who have made it by licensing by credentials. There is a lot of hope. Do not give up.
If you are talking about MN their rules have changed. They do still have license by credentials but now have added requirements.