Step III Passed Step 3 - what I used...

Started by Damascus
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Damascus

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,
I've been on here a few times...mostly silent observer - but have had some great help as well! Just wanted to say thanks and let people know what I used to study:
I have not started residency, so was doing this exam while waiting to start in June...

First Aid USMLE Step 3 - CCS cases in the back were enough
USMLE Q book avg. around 70% (whole book)
USMLE World Q Bank avg. around 52% (completed all but a few hundred q's)
Read some of my notes from Step 2 Kaplan...just things that were unclear

Scored 87/211 not great but happy it's over!! 😀