Passion for molars

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorcynical

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously. What compelled any of you to be dentists. Aside from the wonderful lifestyle. I mean come on. Highest suicide rate.

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, damn. I actually thought this thread was a spoof on ?The Passion of Christ.? Talk about some severe displeasure when I read all of this.

Doctorcynical,

I?m actually quite the starry-eyed megalomaniac and I?m clinically depressed, so I thought Dentistry would be the best profession for me. After I got bumped from a research analyst position at Goldman Sachs, I knew it was my fate to look into people?s mouths all day.

So have any of you seen the spongebob episode where Spongebob and Patrick steal a balloon on free balloon day? One of my favorites.

SpongeBob and Patrick get into a huge fight over candy bars as that is all they have to eat.

Patrick: Liar, liar, plants for hire.
SpongeBob: It's liar, liar pants on fire, Patrick
Patrick: You would know... liar.

Genius, sheer genius. :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Like Zurich I am a megalomaniac. I am obsessed with power and there is nothing more fulfilling than to have someone open their mouths, lie on their back, and let you do whatever the hell it is you wanna do to them. The power trip is insane. That is the ultimate form of submisssion. GUAHAHAHAHAHA!:laugh: :laugh:

and the money you make gives you that much more power! So that one day, when I open up a clinic, i can use it to link to other avenues and make so much moeny that i can take over the world through teeth, guahhahahahahahahaha. And if I don't, I will become another statistic because I love to die. Suicide is the best way to go.....

Ok folks, i'm just kidding. Dentistry is a profession that I think will make me the most happy based on my interests and i think it is the best use of my abilities. I can't really explain it. It's a feeling you just get. (hey you can use this for an interview and it might just work....)

Originally posted by doctorcynical
Seriously. What compelled any of you to be dentists. Aside from the wonderful lifestyle. I mean come on. Highest suicide rate.

Your comment is truly disappointing, and may I add, very ignorant.

Wow, Stanford is truly blessed to have you.

Which is it, wonderful lifestyle OR highest suicide rate? Methinks suicide would make it not such a wonderful lifestyle.

You docs spend a lot of time looking up the other end, don't you? Is that a passion of yours?