PAT 2007 ADA appearance??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vlaura0214

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is the appearance of the 2007 ADA PAT similar to the current DAT PAT? I have read breakdowns where people say they had trouble adapting to the appearance of the real PAT vs CDP & etc. Is it really this grainy? TFE and patterns pictures were a little difficult to view--shading was weird and such. Is it because the ADA 2007 is a sample printout and that makes it seem more pixelated?

On a side note, I really wish that the 2007 ADA test was not easier than the real deal. I scored fantastic on my sciences on it. T_T

Members don't see this ad.

Is the appearance of the 2007 ADA PAT similar to the current DAT PAT? I have read breakdowns where people say they had trouble adapting to the appearance of the real PAT vs CDP & etc. Is it really this grainy? TFE and patterns pictures were a little difficult to view--shading was weird and such. Is it because the ADA 2007 is a sample printout and that makes it seem more pixelated?

On a side note, I really wish that the 2007 ADA test was not easier than the real deal. I scored fantastic on my sciences on it. T_T

Real DAT PAT is much clearer and much harder along with every other section.