Quantcast

PAT 2007 ADA appearance??

DATBooster | The Ultimate DAT Resource
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vlaura0214

Reaction score
Is the appearance of the 2007 ADA PAT similar to the current DAT PAT? I have read breakdowns where people say they had trouble adapting to the appearance of the real PAT vs CDP & etc. Is it really this grainy? TFE and patterns pictures were a little difficult to view--shading was weird and such. Is it because the ADA 2007 is a sample printout and that makes it seem more pixelated?

On a side note, I really wish that the 2007 ADA test was not easier than the real deal. I scored fantastic on my sciences on it. T_T

Kingsta2426

Reaction score
Is the appearance of the 2007 ADA PAT similar to the current DAT PAT? I have read breakdowns where people say they had trouble adapting to the appearance of the real PAT vs CDP & etc. Is it really this grainy? TFE and patterns pictures were a little difficult to view--shading was weird and such. Is it because the ADA 2007 is a sample printout and that makes it seem more pixelated?

On a side note, I really wish that the 2007 ADA test was not easier than the real deal. I scored fantastic on my sciences on it. T_T

Real DAT PAT is much clearer and much harder along with every other section.