PAT angle ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wantVCUdental

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
during the test, can you take a piece of scrap paper and trace down the angles and then compare them?
i haven't seen anywhere that says it's ILLEGAL... but i just wanted to know if anyone has tried it

Members don't see this ad.

You can not touch the computer screen in the test center, according to someone here.

But I am sure you can not do that. Otherwise, what is the point for angle ranking. :)

You cannot do that. You can not bring ANYTHING in the testing center. They will provide you with the only material you can use. The 2 dry erase sheets and 2 markers, and they are not transparent.... lol

No scrap papers will be needed....all u need to remember is two things doing angle ranking:

1.) find the smallest looking angle and

2.) find the largest looking angle....

..by now you already have your answer bc smallest angle will be listed as first answer and the largest angle answer will be listed last on that same answer....if there are more than two or three choices with the same listing of your choices....go to the two middle rankings and distinguish them....

..you should really practice just once a day for 20 minutes on angle ranking...also practice on regular encountered objects like table corners and desktop corners and most important one of all....draw 4 random angles on a sheet of paper....then rank them and guess what degrees they are and then use a protractor to see if you were close to your guessing.

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!