PAT angle ranking

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shiftypoptart

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is the angle ranking on the actual DAT as hard as the one on the CDP? im getting destroyed by these. And Kaplan made me believe i was amazing at these... =/

Members don't see this ad.

I sucked at angles. Probably only got 7-8/15 right on CDP.

Real exam had like 1/2 easy ones. Other half was still kinda hard like CDP.
Lots of people say it is easier though?

is the angle ranking on the actual DAT as hard as the one on the CDP? im getting destroyed by these. And Kaplan made me believe i was amazing at these... =/

i hear ya man, on kaplan i aced the angles.. now on CDP i'm doing well on everything else besides angles x_x (well, and my pattern folding could use a touch-up :p)

omg i know me too, i get every single angle ranking right in Kaplan , and then CDP raped me. wtffff is going on this is terrible i feel like theres not even any tricks to figure out which way is correct
ughhhhhh

It's funny - I thought it was harder on the actual DAT. At least on CDP, I felt like I could narrow it down, but I just took the real DAT today and I felt like it was just like, "I'm feeling an A for this problem! Maybe a C for this one!" I could narrow it down somewhat, but I thought it was more difficult on the real DAT. That's just my experience though.