PAT booster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

frentist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently studying for the DAT which I am scheduled to taken in June. I am using DAT destroyer and plan on using DAT bootcamp later on since it has a short subscription period. Would anyone be able to tell me about their experience using PAT booster?

Members don't see this ad.

I would highly recommend it. I scored a 25 PAT on my DAT last week thanks to PATBooster. I thought their generators were super helpful, they helped me go from scoring 17-18 to scoring 22+ consistently. I started off by practicing under Medium settings on the generators and than slowly increased the settings to Hard once I could consistently score 90%+. Their practice tests were also very representative to what I saw on my DAT (even more so than DATBootcamp's practice tests in my opinion).

I'll be writing up a breakdown soon and i'll expand on everything there. Inbox me if you have any questions.

Reactions: 3 users
I would highly recommend it. I scored a 25 PAT on my DAT last week thanks to PATBooster. I thought their generators were super helpful, they helped me go from scoring 17-18 to scoring 22+ consistently. I started off by practicing under Medium settings on the generators and than slowly increased the settings to Hard once I could consistently score 90%+. Their practice tests were also very representative to what I saw on my DAT (even more so than DATBootcamp's practice tests in my opinion).

I'll be writing up a breakdown soon and i'll expand on everything there. Inbox me if you have any questions.

thank you so much, I plan on purchasing the subscription.

Members don't see this ad :)

Islanddrive, I am unable to message you (i.e. start a conversation). Could you remedy this since you are offering to answers any questions we have?

@WithLove who scored a 27PAT had the following to say about it
2. PATBooster (10/10): After using this for months, I have to say this is hands-down the best resource for the PAT (yes even better than bootcamps). I LOVED PATBooster, more people need to know about it. Their generators and tests gave me detailed feedback about the amount of time I spent on each question and feedback on how to improve. And over time, it tracked my progress for each section of the PAT that I completed and told me where to focus on. My only regret was that I found out about this resource mid-way during my preparation but nevertheless I'm happy I did. And the difficulty level was a bit higher compared to Bootcamp so it made me realize that there was still a lot to learn. Compared to the real DAT, I would say the difficulty level was very similar for all the sections. This is a must have for the PAT.

Reactions: 1 users
For those that have used PAT booster, does anybody understand the way that it is scored? I am trying not to get wrapped up in practice scores, but I am also trying to be realistic and informed. I am confused because today I took practice test 4 and found it very difficult. In fact, it was my worst score. I got a 72/90. However, it was the same estimated score of 24 as Test 3 where I got a 77/90. I was just wondering if anyone else understood why this was. Was this test just much more difficult? I felt really discouraged during the test so I am just trying to understand better.

For those that have used PAT booster, does anybody understand the way that it is scored? I am trying not to get wrapped up in practice scores, but I am also trying to be realistic and informed. I am confused because today I took practice test 4 and found it very difficult. In fact, it was my worst score. I got a 72/90. However, it was the same estimated score of 24 as Test 3 where I got a 77/90. I was just wondering if anyone else understood why this was. Was this test just much more difficult? I felt really discouraged during the test so I am just trying to understand better.

I think that test was just more difficult. To my understanding each test has a different scale based on its difficulty level. It's very similar to what you will have on the real DAT.

Hey, I would be interested in hearing more about how you studied overall/for each section. I saw you mention something about posting a breakdown, not sure if you did that yet but I also can't message you. Let me know if you have a chance!

Hey sorry, I was busy the last few weeks with midterms and research but i'll try to post a breakdown soon. I used the first few months going over the DATDestroyer and PATBooster content before I purchased my DATbootcamp subscription so that I can maximize my time. I didn't use everything on Bootcamp though since I didn't feel it was necessary. This is what I got on my DAT and this is what I mainly used for each section:

Biology (scored: 23) - Feralis notes and the purple kaplan book
Chemistry (scored: 26) - Chad's videos + DATDestroyer + Bootcamp practice tests
Orgo (scored: 25) - Mike's videos + DATDestroyer + Bootcamp practice tests
PAT (scored: 25) - PATBooster
Reading Comp (scored: 17) - DATBootcamp
QR (scored: 22) - Math Destroyer + Orgoman videos on youtube
Total AA: 23

Reactions: 2 users
Hey sorry, I was busy the last few weeks with midterms and research but i'll try to post a breakdown soon. I used the first few months going over the DATDestroyer and PATBooster content before I purchased my DATbootcamp subscription so that I can maximize my time. I didn't use everything on Bootcamp though since I didn't feel it was necessary. This is what I got on my DAT and this is what I mainly used for each section:

Orgoman videos on youtube? I did not know they had them. Is this new?

Congratulations!! Would you recommend redoing the PATBooster or DATBootcamp practice tests if I finished all of the practice tests on both sites? My DAT is around the corner and I'm not sure which one should I be focusing on? Is the PAT on the real DAT more like Booster or Bootcamp? Thanks

Congratulations!! Would you recommend redoing the PATBooster or DATBootcamp practice tests if I finished all of the practice tests on both sites? My DAT is around the corner and I'm not sure which one should I be focusing on? Is the PAT on the real DAT more like Booster or Bootcamp? Thanks

Hey from what I have read, I would use PATBooster for PAT and do everything again on Bootcamp. Let us know how you do on the DAT and good luck!