Pat Crusher

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

russ7272

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anybody used Patcrusher to help study for the Pat? If so, how did your practice scores compare to the real thing?

Members don't see this ad.

Don't waste your money. People from my predental club said it was a cheap rip off of DATBootcamp and PATBooster. All of the questions from their practice tests/generators are literally from the Bootcamp generators which you can find online on google for free

Reactions: 1 users
Don't waste your money. People from my predental club said it was a cheap rip off of DATBootcamp and PATBooster. All of the questions from their practice tests/generators are literally from the Bootcamp generators which you can find online on google for free

Stop saying our service as being a "rip off" as we charge 10 times less than PAT booster.
Stop accusing our service for having practice exams taken from free online sources because they are not. We have 10+ practice exam for the PAT section. Our questions are manually created by our team. The generators are not copied from any other service either. We have over 1000 students using the service completely happy and scoring great on the real DAT. No pre-dental student has complained after taking our exams and the real DAT. We back the service with a higher score guarantee

@russ7272 asked if anyone has used it and how did they score. If you haven't used it and taken the exam after using it then you don't need to respond by bashing our service with nonsense that you've made up. If you have issues and want to back up your claims then contact our legal team at [email protected]

If you know someone that has complaints then tell them to please let us know by email or online chat. Because, so far we have heard none.

Last edited:
I can confirm this is true.

I bought the PATCrusher service and all of the questions were stolen from Bootcamp 's PAT generators. Worst part is that more than half the questions kept glitching and it was the biggest waste of money.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user