PAT For Barrons

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Quita3117

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
My DAT is in a couple of day and I want more practice on PAT....I took the kaplan course and completed all the DAT which wasn't too bad but has anyone ever used the Barron's PAT I know all the other sections suck but what about PAT section of Barron's.......I so don't have the money to by Crack DAT PAT.......any other suggestions would be nice too thanks.......

Members don't see this ad.

Ahhh Baron's is terrible. It does a terrible job. I recommend just doing Kaplan's PAT over and over again and practice on speed. Actual DAT's PAT section was a lot harder. A few friends in D-school also agree that Kaplan's PAT was WAY WAY WAY too easy. If money's a problem then just practice with what you have. Any amt of practice will train your brain to look at patterns better so don't waste your time. Keep studying. G'luck!

-Kitty

Hey
My DAT is in a couple of day and I want more practice on PAT....I took the kaplan course and completed all the DAT which wasn't too bad but has anyone ever used the Barron's PAT I know all the other sections suck but what about PAT section of Barron's.......I so don't have the money to by Crack DAT PAT.......any other suggestions would be nice too thanks.......

Barrons had a lot of typos. It did help me with angle ranking though. Kaplan's angle ranking is much easier and is not a good representation of what to expect on the actual exam. I say this quite a bit, invest in Topscore, it was in my opinion the best study aid I purchased.