PAT - help PLEASE... DAT this week!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent1011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone

Ok so ive been doing PAT practice and I keep getting ~18 (Barrons, Topscore 1, Kaplan)

I need to improve this score but it seems no matter how much i practice i am not improving

my weakest points are keyholes and TFE

does anyone have any handy tips and tricks for these sections? details to pay attention to? or key things to remember to look for when approaching these problems

please help!!

thanks sooo much

Members don't see this ad.

I feel your pain dude... I am kind off in the same position... but for me PF is the killer... I am yet to cross 20 on the first 6 CDP i have taken..

Have u tried CDP... this may be kind off late as ur exam is this week.. depending on how much time u have.. I would recommend getting the CDP.. atleast 5 test version and just keep practicing those two topics..

Good Luck...

Reactions: 1 user
i need help on a pat -help please!! i have two questions..i dont know how to upload the pictures..can i have ur email please!! i have my dats in less than ten days...

thank you soo much!

Members don't see this ad :)
def do dat bootcamp generators over and over and over you'll eventually get better believe me

Wtf?!

I think you forgot your meds lol

wait this is so weird it popped up in most recent threads legit was on the top i think theres some glitch going on (im pretty sure this happened to someone else before)

Reactions: 1 users
i was struggling too on these sections but i've been doing Crack DAT PAT (CDP) and it's helped me a lot, i'm seeing improvements in my PAT score. practice makes perfect!