pat help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentistry2011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know of any other dat tutors besides kaplan?? i really need someone to help me with the pat section and i dont want to miss taking the test just for one section! im taking it next week!

i just cant get the hang of the pat sections, particularly the top-front-end, pattern folding and keyhole. i usually get most of the questions right on the other three sections....but i completely guess on the other three! :(

pleaseeee someone help me! i am beyond worried!

Members don't see this ad.

dentistry2011 said:
does anyone know of any other dat tutors besides kaplan?? i really need someone to help me with the pat section and i dont want to miss taking the test just for one section! im taking it next week!

i just cant get the hang of the pat sections, particularly the top-front-end, pattern folding and keyhole. i usually get most of the questions right on the other three sections....but i completely guess on the other three! :(

If you live in Washington State I could help :D I dont personally know of any other service, sorry.

jorUW said:
If you live in Washington State I could help :D I dont personally know of any other service, sorry.

If you're in the San Francisco area, I could tutor you but, he's absolutely right, there are no other services. I got a 23 on the real one if you're curious.

Yeah, if you're in San Diego...just give me a ring...I PMed you my phone number. Just don't drunk dial me plz

Members don't see this ad :)
dnguyen said:
If you're in the San Francisco area, I could tutor you but, he's absolutely right, there are no other services. I got a 23 on the real one if you're curious.

hi iam living in san francisco. i have problems with pat keyholes and pattern folding can you help me?

dentistry2011 said:

If you haven't checked out Barron's DAT, I suggest you get a copy of it. It has great PAT tips.