Pat "keyhole"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RING12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel all the answers are wrong, and even when I look at the explaination, the answers are wrong. plz some one explain this to me, this is from cdp#6.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• photo (6).JPG
    30 KB · Views: 66
Your picture is a little small to see...isn't the answer B?

It's looking down from the above (top face).

Yea.. looking from top down you can see it's B.

This is CDP right? they give you the 3-D object that you can manipulate.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeap, you are right the answer is B but I cant understand why the leg goes there? to me it's wrong!!!!:scared:
actually B is the right answer...imagine taking the 3-d image and rotating it straight back towards you so its sitting flat. If you do that then the piece on the left is sticking straight up and the rest of the figure to the right is flat...just keep looking at it, its there!

Also if you're still having trouble seeing it, when you rotate the figure towards you there will be a piece sticking towards you on the left and one sticking away from you on the right...you dont need to worry about those they wont be apart of the answer because they fall in with the shape of the answer and will be covered
hope this helps!

Here's a good rule of thumb that I've seen on practice exams. The most obvious answer choice is usually the wrong choice. If it were that easy, then any numb nut could get it right and the test makers wouldn't want that to happen. Thus, you can eliminate choice A right away.