PAT on REAL DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soccerfan01

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the real PAT section of the DAT can I skip to any section of the PAT and do those sections first? For example BC PAT tests I can skip to any question I want to and do those first then later come back to sections like TFE last?

Members don't see this ad.

On the real PAT section of the DAT can I skip to any section of the PAT and do those sections first? For example BC PAT tests I can skip to any question I want to and do those first then later come back to sections like TFE last?

Hey I just responded to your post on the previous thread, but here you go in case:

I haven't taken the real DAT yet but will in like a week. Last time I took it, I believe you can skip any question on the PAT and then come back to it. Just make sure you select an answer and mark it. HOWEVER, say if you want to skip a section like keyholes and TFE and go straight to angles, then you have to click the next button 30 times to go to angles. The DAT system is not like Bootcamps where you can just click on the overview numbers to go directly to that question. I think that sucks. Honestly, I don't know why the DAT computers don't update that stuff....its like so Windows 95 lol. If you are skipping sections on bootcamp PAT, try to click the next button to go to the next section rather than jumping straight to that question because you won't have that luxury on the DAT.

Reactions: 1 user
I am attaching a picture from my first question on CDP PAT test as you can see on the far bottom right corner there is a review button? Is this button not present on the real DAT until the very last question of the test or something? Because with this button I can skip questions in a heartbeat...?

Attachments

• PAT.jpg
    PAT.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 45