Quantcast

PAT Practice Feedback

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phillydon

Reaction score
Hey guys - I am a little nervous about the PAT and my exam is in 12 days...here are my scores for my most recent practice exams? I seem cant seem to break past the 20 barrier. I wish I was doing a little better on bootcamp. Any tips to get better? My performance per section varies per exam (sometimes I do well on TFE but poorly on angles and vice versa)

Bootcamp:
19/20/19

Crack Dat:
18/24/20/20

Alpha Centauri

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
All you can do is practice dude. Take 2 hours, run through the generators of what you are weak in. View my post history, I always complained about PAT. I did hole punching generators for maybe 1.5 hours total yesterday and I am so much better than I was 2 days ago. I am sure the same will happen for TFE and pattern folding but that's another story...

Neil Smoove

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
All you can do is practice dude. Take 2 hours, run through the generators of what you are weak in. View my post history, I always complained about PAT. I did hole punching generators for maybe 1.5 hours total yesterday and I am so much better than I was 2 days ago. I am sure the same will happen for TFE and pattern folding but that's another story...
Couldn't agree more. When I struggled on some sections I would use a day to do 30 min straight of Keyhole/TFE/etc. Angle generator and Keyhole is definitely what you want to work on primarily since some have said that Keyhole and TFE are sometimes harder on the real DAT than on BC