PAT Problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PrincessDAT

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi my DAT is very soon and I am not scoring above 17/18 on Crack the DAT PAT. I am having a lot of trouble and getting super discouraged. So far I spend time doing the bootcamp visualizers and generators and watch all the videos for why I got certain answers wrong on the exam. I am writing here to know if anyone has some advice.. I have not done any Bootcamp exams yet (kinda too scared because I know they are harder than Crack.

My worse sections are TFE and Angles. Please looking for some serious answers! How can I study this and improve asap?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi my DAT is very soon and I am not scoring above 17/18 on Crack the DAT PAT. I am having a lot of trouble and getting super discouraged. So far I spend time doing the bootcamp visualizers and generators and watch all the videos for why I got certain answers wrong on the exam. I am writing here to know if anyone has some advice.. I have not done any Bootcamp exams yet (kinda too scared because I know they are harder than Crack.

My worse sections are TFE and Angles. Please looking for some serious answers! How can I study this and improve asap?
Honestly, I have heard many people say angles are a hit or miss... and I would have to agree with them. That is the hardest thing to improve on. For TFE, I used a method where I only used one side to determine the missing slot... for example, if the End is missing, then I would only look at Top or Front, never both b/c I felt that that was what made me confused or second guess myself. CDP is not necessarily "easier" than BC. There are 10 tests on BC, and you really should utilize all of them. I would recommend just starting a few of those tests first, just to see how you are doing on BC.. If the problems persist, then I would suggest coming back to ask help. I learned a lot from the mistakes I made on the BC PAT .

I got a 24 on spatial

use the generator on crack dat with a 3 degree margin....itll suck at first but then youll destroy the other questions cause thats the hardest angle. Also, i envisioned laying on a chair...whichever one i thought i would lay down the most horizontal was the biggest.

TFE isnt that bad once you understand how the dashed/solid lines work with each other...practice slowly to understand where there are inclaves and youll get really good at them

I have 1 week until the DAT and im very nervous about PAT

For PAT ive been taking Crack the PAt tests and consistently getting 18's.
What does this mean for the real day?